Travel, alone, with your partner or with friends
A classic journey to continue transforming and healing our interior. We will reconnect with the power that Egypt has on a trip to the heart of the chakras to heal and balance them.
What we achieve?
Places available 20
*3000€ (see conditions below)
Welcome to Egypt One of the oldest civilizations on the planet, where some of the most powerful and enigmatic places on Earth are located. We have designed a trip in which we will visit the most important places, and in which we will discover the sacred and energetic part of its Power Centers. An exceptional opportunity to meet again with one of the oldest and most knowledgeable civilizations on this planet.
We will get in touch and feel the energy and magic of its Temples, the Pyramids, the funerary monuments, its cults and rites and we will meet you again on an inner journey, through time and over the waters of the Nile. We will feel the vibration of the Gods and recognize our own divinity.
When we are in contact with a Center of Power or Earth Farm, such as Egypt with its seven Chakras, represented in different Temples and places, energy is amplified and consciousness expands and rises. In that state of consciousness, profound transformations occur and cellular memories are experienced or awakened that help us to know each other better and to be happy.
The magic will be present at all times, day and night, also the joy and opportunity to share experiences, emotions and surprises, while we recognize each other. We will live and share a magical adventure. We can feel privileged and special to be here and now. Cheer up the adventure awaits us.
Wednesday 4 November (Madrid - Cairo - Aswan)
Presentation at the Madrid-Barajas Adolfo Suarez airport to catch the MS754 flight at 3:45 p.m. bound for Cairo. Arrival in Cairo at 8:20 p.m. and link to the MS88 flight at 10:20 p.m. to Aswan. At 23:40 hours, arrival at Aswan airport and transfer to the Helnán Aswan hotel. Cold dinner in the room. Accommodation.
Thursday 5 November (Aswan - Abú Simbel)
Buffet breakfast. At 07:30 hrs, departure by bus to Abú Simbel (approximately 3 hours on the way). Arrival and visit of the Temples of Abú Simbel. Abu Simbel is a complex of two temples carved into the rock, one dedicated to Ramses II, and another to Nefertari, his first wife. Transfer to the Seti First hotel for lunch. Afternoon free until the time of the light and sound show. Dinner and accommodation.
Friday 6 November (Abú Simbel - Aswan)
Buffet breakfast. At 07:00 hrs transfer by bus to Aswan. Visit the Temple of Philae, dedicated to Isis, goddess of love, the Temple of Philae is one of the most beautiful and best preserved in the country. Subsequent transfer to the Acamar Aircraft for lunch. Short free time Afternoon of surprises around the Nile, the sacred river of Egypt. Return to the motorboat. Dinner and accommodation. Night on board.
Saturday 7 November (Aswan - Esna - Luxor)
Full board on board. Visit the temple of Kom Ombo, dedicated to the gods Sobek and Haroeris. Continuation to Edfu Visit of the Temple of Edfu, dedicated to the God Horus and the best preserved temple in Egypt. Continue to Esna. After passing the sluice, navigation to Luxor. Night on board.
Sunday 8 November (Luxor)
Full board on board. Visit of the West Bank of the Nile, where we will visit the Valley of the Kings, the Colossi of Memmnón, the Karnak Temple, panoramic visit of the Hatshepsut Temple and Visit of the Luxor Temple. Return for lunch on the Motonave. Free afternoon. Night on board.
Monday 9 November (Luxor - Sharm el Sheikh)
Buffet breakfast. At the agreed time, transfer to Luxor airport to catch the MS63 flight at 08:00 hrs to Cairo. Arrival at 09:10 hrs and connection with the MS22 flight at 10:10 hrs to Sharm el Sheikh. Arrival at 11:10 am and transfer to Hotel Savoy. Free time to rest and enjoy the swimming pools and the beautiful beaches of the Red Sea. Free lunch At the agreed time, dinner at the hotel and departure to the entertainment area of Sharm to meet and walk. Accommodation.
Tuesday 10 November (Sharm el Sheikh)
Buffet breakfast. At the agreed time, departure to take the boat trip to the Ras Mohamed National Park. Fauna, flora and spectacular landscapes come together in the National Park of Ras Mohamed, one of the environmental jewels of Egypt, where we can snorkel and see the variety of goldfish along with the coral barrier that houses the seabed of the Red Sea . We will enjoy a light meal on board. Back to the hotel. Free time. Dinner and accommodation.
Wednesday 11 November (Sharm el Sheikh)
Buffet breakfast. Free day at the Hotel to enjoy the swimming pools and the wonderful beaches of the Red Sea. Dinner at the hotel. Around 20:00 hrs, we will leave the hotel towards Mount Sinai to make the ascent to the mountain and see the wonderful sunrise from the top of the Mountain where Moses received the tables with the 10 commandments.
Thursday 12 November (Sharm el Sheikh)
After contemplating the beautiful sunrise, we will visit the Monastery of Santa Catalina del Sinaí, the oldest in Christendom. Return to the hotel about noon. Afternoon free to rest. Dinner and accommodation.
Friday 13 November (Sharm el Sheikh - Cairo)
Buffet breakfast. At the agreed time, transfer to the airport to catch the MS23 flight with departure at 11:40 hrs and destination Cairo. Arrival at 12:40 hrs. Transfer to the Conrad hotel in the center of Cairo. Free time. At the agreed time, departure to visit the Khan el Khalili Market and Night Cairo. Dinner at a restaurant in Cairo. Accommodation.
Saturday 14 November (Cairo)
Buffet breakfast. At 07:00 hrs, departure to visit the Pyramids and the Sphinx of Guizá. Later, we will visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo *. Lunch. Back to the hotel. Free time Dinner at the Hotel. Accommodation.
Note. If the New Museum were open, in its new location next to the Pyramids, this New Museum would be visited. (Pending knowing the partial opening date of the Museum).
Sunday 15 November (Cairo - Madrid)
Breakfast picnic. At the agreed time, transfer to the airport to catch the MS753 flight at 09:15 hrs to Madrid. Arrival in Madrid at 2:30 p.m.
Aswan - Tolip Aswan Hotel. 5 stars.
Tolip Aswan Hotel is in the center, next to the Nile River, which offers beautiful views. It houses a fully equipped gym, a ping pong table and various leisure options, such as a bowling alley and a cinema.
The rooms are furnished in a homelike style and feature a balcony overlooking the Nile. All rooms have satellite TV, a minibar and a private bathroom with a shower.
The Tolip Aswan Hotel offers a wide variety of buffets and à la carte menus, which can be enjoyed while watching the views of the Nile. Cocktails are also served in the lobby bar, pool bar and Isis pub.
The hotel's SPA includes a sauna, steam bath and various massage treatments for a fee. In addition, this hotel has a children's playground.
Abú Simbel - Hotel Seti First. 4 stars.
At the heart of this majestic location is our Seti Abu Simbel Hotel, the only hotel at the foot of the Great Temple of Ramses II.
Inspired by the work of the famous Dr. Hassan Fathy, the design of the hotel evokes a Nubian style with extravagant domes, waterfalls and lush gardens, which complement the traditional atmosphere of the city.
With 6 suites and 136 spacious rooms on two levels, all rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with satellite TV, minibar, telephone, safe, en suite bathrooms and direct access to the ground floor terrace and private balconies.
The large pool area on the site extends to several levels, resulting in an impressive waterfall. A bar and a children's pool are available on the upper level. The ground floor offers stunning views over Lake Nasser and the stunning landscape that borders the desert.
The Pool Bar is an elegant bar overlooking the pool with plenty of seating, and a large umbrella is the perfect place to enjoy a cocktail or a quick snack after a refreshing swim in the pool. Centrally located is the cafeteria that offers a wide variety of hot and cold drinks. The easy access from the whole complex makes it a popular place throughout the day.
"The bar" is near the entrance area of the complex. A cozy destination in its own right that serves alcoholic drinks and delicious cocktails.
Motonave - Acamar. 5 stars.
Acamar cruises offers premium travel experiences to all its guests. We understand the needs of our clients and are aware of the highly personalized level of attention they require. We focus on offering a highly focused service to customers, mixed with organized luxury visits at the various stops we make. All this in a formidable environment that guarantees an unforgettable experience for the client.
Sharm - Savoy Hotel. 5 stars.
This 5-star resort is located right on the beach and in the center of SOHO square. It offers lush tropical surroundings, luxurious rooms with satellite TV, 5 swimming pools and diving and snorkeling facilities. There are also tennis and squash courts.
The rooms at Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel are bright, elegant and modern and equipped with a private balcony or terrace with panoramic views of the landscaped gardens, the swimming pools or the Red Sea.
The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel houses 6 restaurants serving cuisine from around the world, including Asian, Italian and Mediterranean. There are also 5 bars, where you can enjoy drinks, live music and hookahs. The leisure offer of the SOHO Square Sharm El Sheikh includes restaurants, cafes and bars.
The Aqua spa & wellness center offers various health and beauty treatments, such as Ayurvedic massages and body scrubs. Guests also have a children's club, games room with foosball and darts.
Cairo - Hotel Conrad. 5 stars.
Conrad Cairo is a 5-star luxury hotel, located in the center of Cairo, offering luxury rooms with private balconies overlooking the Nile River. It features an outdoor pool, casino and wellness center.
Rooms at Cairo Conrad have large windows, a comfortable seating area and a desk. All are equipped with a flat-screen TV with movie channels, DVD player and free Wi-Fi. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
In the wellness club there are separate areas for men and women, equipped with sauna, steam room and massage rooms. Conrad Cairo also has a 24-hour gym, shops and a casino.
The Conrad has 6 restaurants offering gourmet meals, with Lebanese, Southeast Asian and Mediterranean cuisine, as well as meats and smoked fish. The Stage one is an elegant lounge bar that offers a great combination of music and cocktails.
Conrad Cairo is a 5-minute walk from Nile City Towers, one of Cairo's largest shopping centers. The Egyptian Museum is 5 minutes away by car. Cairo International Airport is 25 km away and the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx are 30 minutes away by car.
From 5 to 8 passengers:
Price per Person in Double Room: 2. 925.00€
Single Room Supplement: 529.00€
From 9 to 16 passengers:
Price per Person in Double Room: 2,715.00€
Single Room Supplement: 517.00€
- The order of the visits can be altered in destination for a better development of the itinerary.
- All services are quoted in private service, with guide-researcher and bus for MINIMUM group of 5 people.
Specific causes of cancellation covered by the Insurance:
- Illness or death of the holder or relative of up to third grade. As for the disease, it must be with a medical certificate of admission to hospital or clinic.
- Call by Surgical Intervention of the Insured.
- Medical quarantine following an accidental event.
- Call as a member of a polling station.
- Presentation to examinations of official oppositions, convened through an organization after the insurance subscription.
- Serious damage caused by fire, explosion, theft or by force of nature, in the main or secondary residence of the insured.
- theft of documentation or luggage that makes it impossible for the insured to travel. - No unexpected grant of visas.
- Declaration of catastrophic zone in the place of domicile of the insured.
- Incorporation into a new job in a company other than the one that performed its work.
- Forced relocation of work place.
- Professional dismissal of the insured, not disciplinary.
- Declaration of the income made in parallel, made by the Ministry of Finance that results in an amount to be paid by the Insured in excess of 600.00 Euros.
- Breakdown or accident in the vehicle owned by the insured.
- Cancellation of the trip because the Insured travels with another similar cattle in a public lottery and before a Notary.
- Police retention of the Insured.
- Citation for divorce proceedings. - Delivery of a child for adoption.
- Citation for transplantation of an organ.
- Granting of official scholarships.
- Call for presentation and signature of official documents.
- Judicial declaration of suspension of payments or bankruptcy of the company.
Data needed to make the reservation:
- Name and Surname as they appear in Passport.
- Passport number with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Date of birth. - Date of issue and expiration of the passport.
- At the time of confirmation the payment of the air seats will be made to secure them.
Contact telephone numbers: Anael Tours.- Ana Isabel Delgado.- 91 885 704 // 650 885 704.
E-mail contact: Ana@anaeltours.com // Alejandro@anaeltours.com.
OUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• Flight ticket in regular flight, Cía. Egyptair flying in Tourist class for the Trayectos: Madrid - Cairo - Aswan // Luxor- Sharm el Sheikh - Cairo - Madrid.
• Air Fees (which may be modified at the time the ticket is issued).
• Entry visa to Egypt.
• Professional guide-researcher, Moheb Afifi, Spanish-speaking throughout the tour in private.
• Private transfers by air-conditioned bus airport-hotel-airport and airport - port-airport.
• Porters in hotels, airport and port throughout the tour.
• 1 night stay at Hotel Tolip Aswán on Half Board (NO drinks included).
• 3 night cruise on the MS ACAMAR motorboat in Full Board (drinks not included). With all cruise visits included.
• 2 nights stay at the Sheraton Cairo Hotel on Bed and Breakfast on the first day and on Half Board on the second day (NO drinks included).
• 1 night stay at the Seti First Abú Simbel Hotel on a Full Board basis (drinks not included).
• Assistance to the light and sound show of Abú Simbel.
• 4 nights stay at the Savoy Hotel in Sharm el Sheik on a Half Board basis. (Does not include drinks).
• Excussion to Mount Sinai to contemplate the sunrise and subsequent visit to the Monastery of Santa Catalina.
• Excursion to Ras Mohamed National Park by boat with snorkeling in the Red Sea.
• Visit the Khan el Khalili Market + Walk through Al-Moez Street in Medieval Cairo.
• Farewell dinner in the city of Cairo (Does not include drinks).
• Visit of Pyramids + Sphinx + Egyptian Museum of Cairo with Lunch in a Local restaurant (drinks not included).
• Basic tips: luggage, chauffeurs and boat crew. It does NOT include the guide-researcher.
• All tickets for the visits described in the itinerary.
• Accompanying guide of Anael Tours throughout the tour to help them in the procedures at airports, hotels, cruise, etc….
• Personalized documentation.
• CIA accident and assistance insurance. Axa Seguros that covers cancellation expenses up to € 2,000.00 (in the above-mentioned causes) and Medical Expenses Assistance up to € 12,000.00.
OUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
• All kinds of extras in hotels and restaurants, such as: drinks at lunch and dinner in hotel, restaurants and boat, laundry and ironing, telephone calls, minibar, etc.
• Drinks on the Nile Cruise ship and restaurants. We advise to pay for the drink "on the spot" because it pays for what is consumed, since the beverage packages are not always consumed and are expensive.
• Supplement of tickets to the monuments, planned as of 01.11.2020.
• Any other service not specified in this itinerary or in our section “OUR PRICE INCLUDES”
Degree in Hispanic and English Philology
Bachelor of History and Tourism Egyptologist
Expert in Neurolinguistic Programming
Personal Development Researcher and lecturer
Well-known professional Spanish-speaking guide from Egypt who will show us the secret Egypt, the one that does not come in the guides, the one to be discovered with closed eyes and an open heart. A fantastic trip through temples, tombs and pyramids that we can feel and that our guide will help us incorporate into the fascinating world of our emotions. He will guide us on visits that will make us feel the hidden Egypt, the subtle energy with which the priest-magicians worked with their catalytic capacity for rebirth and interior development.All this also enjoying the playful part, the encounter with an Egyptian of bazaars and tea shops, parties and golden sunsets on the banks of the Nile.
Minimum of Participants.- This budget is made for the dates from 04 November to 15 November 2020 and is subject to a minimum of 5 participants. Any variation in the number of people could lead to a modification in the final price of this budget.
DATE OF PREPARATION OF THE BUDGET
This budget is prepared based on the prices in force in the month of JANUARY 2020 and is subject to possible variations, such as: increases in fuel costs, increases in air fares and other services. In this case the price would be increased in the same way that these increases affect it.
This budget is subject to availability of places at the time of hiring. No reservations have been made in air seats, hotels and land services.
WAY TO PAY
500€ upon confirmation of the place corresponding to the amount of the air reservation. Rest of the amount to be paid in several installments, the last term being at the end of September 2020 (May - July - September).
Documentation: A passport with a minimum validity of 6 months is required for Spanish citizens.
Visa: You need an entry visa to the country. This procedure can be done at the airport itself.
Language: Arabic is the official language, although in almost all tourist establishments they speak English, French and Spanish.
Currency: The local currency is the Egyptian Pound. 1 Euro equals about 8 pounds. In hotels, boats and shops accept VISA, AMEX and MASTERCARD. It is advisable to bring euros and change to the local currency as needed. It is also advisable to carry 1 and 2 euro coins.
Clothing: Light clothing, cotton or linen is recommended; comfortable shoes, sunglasses, hat, sunscreens. umbrella to protect from the sun, closed and comfortable and also open shoe. When visiting churches and mosques, women should cover their shoulders and legs. Skirts must be below the knee and the sleeves covering the shoulders.
Climate: Warm in winter and hot in summer. Very similar on that to Spain. In summer the average temperature is about 20º to 38º. In March, we will have heat in the day and it may cool something at night. Bring a jacket or shawl for air conditioners and at night for the deck of the ship.
Gastronomy: In hotels and boats, the food is international, combined with Egyptian. This is not very spicy being soft and pleasant. As more representative dishes of traditional Egyptian food we have:
Ful: white beans, main seasoning in its most diverse ways. Kebab: roasted lamb meat, presented with parsley. Haman: roasted pigeons stuffed with wheat with raisins. Manshi: vine leaves stuffed with rice, with meat, raisins, pine nuts... Koshari: macaroni with rice, lentils and tomato sauce. Kofta: corn tortilla stuffed with lamb or chicken.
They also have excellent Mediterranean fish. Keep in mind that you should drink a lot of water. The local beer is very appetizing, low in alcohol. You can drink wine during meals but it is somewhat expensive.
Shopping: Very interesting and excellent quality are cotton garments. You can also buy interesting pieces of jewelry both in silver and gold. Papyrus, carpets, perfumes... Do not forget that when buying you have to use the art of bargaining. It is recommended to reach up to -40%.
Voltage: In hotels and boats it is 220 v.
Hours: Egypt has one hour more than in Spain at the moment.
Send us the following reservation form and we will contact you.
Tlfn.: 91 - 842 89 58